Additional Information Regarding the Course Registration Process

Many parents have reached out to me asking when their students will learn about their course selection and schedule. I wanted to share that the students should learn about their courses in the next few days. The “adjustment period” will take place between August 9 – 12. During this time students can add courses with seats available and drop classes that they don’t want.

In case your student missed the webinar conducted by Dean Leathers regarding the registration process, I am including a link to the recording and transcript. In addition, I am including a link to a helpful slideshow which describes all aspects of the registration process.

Topic: All You Need to Know about Pre-Reg with the Academic Peer Advisors (APAs) and Dean Leathers
Date: Jul 28, 2021 5:00PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Meeting Recording and Transcript:
https://wesleyan.zoom.us/rec/share/ydUcgolsQ_Pg8fcoAdkk8ViYBvor9v6HCSl3K_DnwAoFTQ8NPY1o7KRlSjjnEuAX.Zsqc4exFmmBDiU5n

Access Passcode: 2025RSTD&R

Note: You will need to sign in with your Wesleyan credentials to access the recording and transcript of the webinar.

Guide to Course Registration – Fall 2021