Winter Break Resource Guide 2021-2022
OISA Winter Break Coordinators Information
Duty Phone: (860) 685-1096
Calvin (firstname.lastname@example.org), 151 Church St
Jiaxuan Chen (James) (email@example.com) , 603 High Rise
Julia Kulchytska (firstname.lastname@example.org), 202 Washington Street
Non-emergency: (860) 685-2345
Emergency: (860) 685-3333
Blue light system
Campus testing will stop on December 17. You are still expected to follow all COVID safety
guidelines and measures, especially mask wearing, physical distancing, avoiding large
gatherings, and regular handwashing.
In the case where you need to be tested, the Middlesex Health Urgent Care is recommended.
● Middlesex Health Urgent Care
○ PCR and Rapid Antigen Tests.
○ Provider visit required.
○ Open: 7 days a week.
■ Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
■ Saturday-Sunday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
○ Walk-in Only.
○ Insurance Card and Proof of Identity Required.
○ They are located on 896 Washington Street. Phone: 860-788-3632
○ You may want to call them in advance to verify that you can walk in for testing.
Hotline : (860) 685-2910
Places to Eat/Order Off-Campus
McDonald’s (also on Doordash and UberEats)
Fortune Wok (also on UberEats)
Asian Restaurant (also on Doordash)
Wendy’s (also on UberEats)
Wayback Burgers (also on Doordash and UberEats)
Hachi (also on Doordash)
Tandoor Indian Cuisine (also on Doordash and UberEats)
Cardinal’s Pizza (also on Doordash)
Prince House Poké (also on Doordash and UberEats)
Tibetan Kitchen (also on Doordash and UberEats)
Haveli India (also on UberEats)
Steamed ( also on UberEats)
East Main Fish and Chips
Abyssinian Ethiopian Restaurant (also on Doordash)
Caribbean Flavaz (also on Doordash and UberEats)
Chipotle (also on Doordash and UberEats)
Five Guys (also on Doordash and UberEats)
Pokemoto (also on Doordash and UberEats)
○ Winter Session 2022 dining:
■ Students who have permission to remain on campus during the winter
session should indicate in the housing application if they believe they are
aid eligible for a winter dining plan. Financial Aid will review all applicants
and notifications of eligibility for the winter meal plan support will be sent
by December 17th.
○ December 20th – January 3rd
■ All campus dining is closed
○ January 4th-18th
■ Beginning 1/4/22, Usdan is open for dinner
■ Open for Brunch (11-1) and Dinner (5-7) till 1/18/22
■ Brunch $8.75, Dinner $10.25.
● Students not receiving a need based winter meal plan may use
remaining Fall semester meal plan points (no swipes), credit or
○ Hours of Operation December 17 – January 2 (these are building hours
only, services depend on the individual location) Friday -12/17 8:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday 12/18 10:00am – 9:00pm
Sunday 12/19 10:00am – 12:00noon
Monday – Tuesday
8:30am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 12/22 8:30am – 12 noon
Thursday – Sunday 12/23 –
Monday – 1/3 8:30am – 5pm
Weekdays beginning Tuesday
1/4 – Monday 1/17
8:30am – 7pm
Weekends (1/8-9, 1/15-16) 11am – 7pm
Wes Station: M-F 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
○ December 22,2021 to December 31 2021
○ January 3, to January 14, 2022
■ Postal Window 9:00 AM – 2:45 PM
○ January 17,2022 Return to normal hours
■ M-F 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
○ Closed on 12/18/21
The Transportation Department offers a free local grocery shuttle service every Sunday
from 12:30pm-3:30pm and every Wednesday from 6:30 pm – 8:30pm. The van leaves
from Usdan to Aldi and Price Chopper and returns.
The RIDE is free to all members of the Wesleyan Community.
Zipcar Sign Up: https://www.zipcar.com/ Easy and convenient way to get off campus
The Resource Center
● Open during the break for students to pick up products from the pantry, use the library,
and print as necessary. Will have hours available soon.
● Closed from December 18th – January 4th, limited availability for the rest of the break
● Open 12/20-22 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
● Closed 12/23 to 1/3/2022
● Open after 1/3 with special hours
Athletic Center Hours
● Limited hours on 12/20-21
○ 7:00 AM – 3:45 PM
● Closed afterwards
Gordon Career Center
● Can be reached via email, email@example.com, and phone 860-685-2180.
● Open through 12/22 noon
● Reopens 1/3/2022 on a daily basis 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Activities, places of interest in the area
● Download AllTrails App for Hiking suggestions
● Wadsworth Mansion
● Long Lane running path